i have personally read it a few times and recommended it to a few people
but there is a little scam involved with the business credit bible
i found out at two different sites that the ebook was stolen from a hacker and being sold without marc being involved
it has not been updated in a while and it is being sold for more than it should be
the two sites i saw this on was http://www.squidoo.com/business-credit-bible-review and http://www.businesscreditbiblereview.com
I just thought that I will let the reader out there know
i also found out that marc relaunched the books at http://www.businesscreditebooks.com/
new names
new prices
and updated
they are much more affordable and they are created for this new market
i hope that I am being of some help
Jerome
Hi,
ReplyDeleteNicely explained. I really enjoyed your blog, thank you so much for posting it. I have learned a lot about Business Reports and various kinds of reports required to run the day to day business. Many agencies are providing business reports and MNS Credit Management Group is one such agency. They specialize in producing business credit report on companies operating in India and Overseas.